Thursday, September 04, 2008

Luke's first day of pre-school...

My day started off dropping Gavin off at school and watching the boys say bye to each other. It was the cutest thing ever...as Gavin was getting out Luke said "G-bye Gavin...have a guudday!" and Gavin reached over and gave him a kiss and said "you too Lukey, have a good 1st day of school!" so cute...that melts my heart. Here are a couple pictures of Luke's morning...



He walked in his classroom like he owned the place! He turned around and said "G-bye mom, have a guudday!" and that was it. I've been waiting for over a year for this day but I had such mixed emotions after all. Who would've thunk it?

Well, Luke had a couple visits to time out and a chair pulling incident at school on his first day. (including no naps at pre-school!) We talked about the rules and we'll just have to take it one day at a time. He is definitely growing up and I just love watching him learn new things. He now has to learn the rules and how to act in a classroom...

As we started reading his books tonight, I looked over after page 4 and he was sound asleep. It was about 8:20pm so he was worn out.

What a day! It is all totally worth it!

No comments: