Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lovin' Denver!!!

Not only am I in Denver for 7 days but I am with one of my best friends in the world and her 2 beautiful baby twins. Reece and Ryann are 6 weeks old and are so awesome. We took them hiking today and they did great. One stop to feed Ryann and off we went. We hiked for almost 4 miles (and I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow!!). I went to the Drake's house for dinner the other night and had a blast! Chuck, Andrea and Nicholas joined us too. (I will post pics later.) We are planning on having lunch with Tarrah Thursday so I will get to see her girls, Teagan and Tatelyn, too. It is great weather here as well...sunny and high in the upper 70s. I totally miss the boys but I am so glad I have this time to spend here, thanks to my mom and Brandy for watching the boys.

No comments: