Here are a few "words of wisdom" from my kiddos...they might not be as funny to you but we LAUGH about them..
I was asking Gavin yesterday why he was taking an empty box from the "camp room"/dining room. He said, with one of those faces you only see from a boss..."Mom, I'm transporting my craft stuff to my room. When I'm done, I will bring it back down!" Transporting??? OK, Mr. I'm 5 1/2 going on 24... I should've known, right?
We were in my classroom at VBS the other day and Luke was waiting at the door to go to his classroom. Another parent opened the door (gently) and it hit Luke in the head (it wasn't hard, I promise!) and Luke said holding hs head very dramtically "HAAAAY...wat dat fo?" (or "what's that for" in English). We all started cracking up.
You start questioning yourself as a mom when you are walking downstairs to leave for the morning and your 5 year old says, "oh wait mom, I need to turn Luke's humidifier off first!" and he goes back in the room to turn it off!?!?!??!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment