Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A couple Gavin quotes before I forget...

As I'm driving up to the swimming pool I say "Man, I'm a total dork, I forgot Luke's vest (swimming vest)" Gavin immediately says "Mom, you're not a total dork!" thanks for the confidence son!

As I started to get ready for the wedding we went to Saturday, Gavin looks at me and says "you're not wearing that, are you?"...guess not...I was actually in my tshirt and shorts still. He was very pleased to see that I did change and so he said (straight faced and all) "Mom, you look pretty in that dress!" I love it when he is sincere like that because I know he doesn't have any alterior motives (well, most of the time) unlike his father...ha!

Last week, Gavin and I were watching his End of year program on video and all of a sudden he looks at me and says "Man, Aunnie is going to be so impressed with me!" (It was all the Pre-K classes standing on the stage singing some songs...I guess she can be impressed with his singing??)

1 comment:

Amy said...

"Aunnie will be so impressed"...how freaking cute.