Monday I heard something coming from the pantry like a crunching sound. The light turns off when you close it so I thought it was really odd. As I open it, I see Luke standing in the dark munching on Fruit Loops!!! He had been coming to get them in the mornings so I had them on a pretty high shelf...being the monkey he is, he climbed that darn shelf for those Fruit Loops.
Today, I was doing some camp stuff in the office and the house got awfully quiet. I walked over and noticed my bedroom door was closed. I tried to open it but it was LOCKED!!! I had to go get the tiny screwdriver to open it and there he was...sitting on my bed eating Lucky Charms this time (at least he likes variety!).
The thing is, he is not starved...I PROMISE. He can eat chicken nuggets and pizza for every meal if I let him. He loves to snack so he eats cereal bars and crackers between meals. It's the food that has all the SUGAR that he knows he has to hide!!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment