Sunday, May 18, 2008
Can I get a Chipotle around here????
Seriously, one of the things I really miss about DFW is the fact that there is FOOD, ANY KIND of food at any corner, it seemed like. The part of Pearland that I live in, the newer part (West) has the typical stuff like Whataburger, Sonic, Chick-Fil-A but those get REAL old. We JUST got a Taco Cabana and that was SOOO exciting. They are building a big mall about 2 minutes from my house which is so exciting and I love seeing all the new things that are coming. The problem is that I get so excited seeing all these new buildings, HOPING that it's a Chipotle or Taco Bueno, that when they do finally put the sign up...it's SOOO disappointing. The last one that crumbled my hopes and dreams was a Taco Bell!! I mean, seriously, who likes Taco Bell anymore??? What about Golden Fried Chicken or even a Jack-n-the Box will do. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment