Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Excuse me?

For some reason, we get a magazine called "Birthday Express" in the mail and it has 25 pages of different birthday party themes in it that you can purchase. Gavin LOVES to look at it; he reads it in the car on the way to school and then again when he gets home. He is trying to pick out his birthday party "theme". There are so many choices like fire trucks, dinosaurs, cars, Star Wars etc. As he was looking at it last night he said "MOM LOOK...BEEEAAAN-A-DIA". For the life of me I couldn't figure out what he was saying, I thought he was saying something about his old teacher "Ms. Nadia". As I walk over there he is pointing to a pinata!!!

This morning was the typical crazy morning at our house. After Brandy left with the boys, I look over and see Luke's bag with his bottles. I called Brandy and told him to stop and I would bring them to him. He wasn't too far so I drove to them. I rolled down the window and handed Brandy the bag. As I drove off, Gavin said to Brandy "That Mom is just a hand full..." Brandy asked him what he had just said and he repeated it and started laughing!! Brandy immediately called me and said "you know what your son just said about you?" Who knows where he got that from...

No comments: