Monday, July 31, 2006
Life change...
Today was a big day in the Perryman household. I gave my resignation to DaimlerChrysler. After 7 years of service, I have decided the boys and our family are more important than any salary. I really enjoyed every different job I held and would recommend it to anyone but there are times when you really evaluate your life. I am sad, anxious, nervous and excited about this stage in our family's life and look forward to the challenge (and YES it will be challenging). I'm sure I will be posting funny stories and crazy adventures. Gavin will attend a new Pre-school on Tuesdays and Thursdays while Luke will be in a classroom of toddlers as well. I will help out there as an "assistant teacher" so we will have a chance to get out of the house. School starts September 5th so I'm sure I'll post "1st day of new school" info...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment