Thursday, April 27, 2006
"I'm not ready for this..."
It seems like 8 months have FLOWN by. Last night I sat Luke on a blanket in the game room. I went to turn the water on for Gavin's bath and by the time I got back, Luke was on the OTHER side of the blanket on his tummy!!!!! He is not really crawling but just scooting around right now. All I could think of was "I'm not ready for this..." Luke is too young to be mobile, right? It seems like just yesterday that we were in the hospital waiting for him. I also didn't expect Gavin and Luke's relationship to be so evident so soon. Luke loves when Gavin is around. His disposition is so different when he sees his brother, he's very giggly and gets overly excited. It's amazing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment