I love getting to spend quality time with the boys on the weekends. Here are a couple things Gavin said to me this past weekend:
I was explaining to Gavin that his "Blast Ball" game might be cancelled because it was raining and the fields were wet. His response was "Well they can dry them." and I asked "How would they dry them? He looked at me like I was not very bright and said "With a windmill.." DUH!!!! I should've known, a windmill...
Gaving attended a birthday party at "Clubhouse for Kids" on Saturday. It has several different "rooms" for them to play in like the dress-up room, hospital room, and ice cream parlor. I played with him in the grocery store. As I walked up to the cash register to "checkout" instead of typing in the prices, which I LOVED to do as a kid on my own cash register, he took the bottle and pretended to "scan" it. He is definitely a child of this century...
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally LOVED to type on the pretend cash registers as a kid too. In fact, I think I still do!
Post a Comment