Sunday, April 02, 2006
The mystery of the lost tennis shoes
OK, so I'm a little on the OCD side when it comes to the kids' belongings. I don't know what it is but binkys, blankeys, socks...all of it drives me crazy if I don't know where it is. I will search high and low and even be late for work just looking for THAT binky or missing sock. Well, this weekend, SOME HOW Gavin's gray tennis shoes went M-I-A! We have searched cars, trash cans, hampers and they still haven't shown up. Now, I don't think it's just me because I know moms can go a little crazy sometimes, right? But to lose a PAIR of size 9.5 tennis shoes???? Who knows what that boy did with them. I'm sure they'll turn up in a mystery drawer or something...stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The same thing happened to us a few weeks ago. We could not find Conner's gray Nike shoes for over a week. It drove me CRASZY! You know where we found them??? In the outside zipper pocket of Conner's suitcase - the suitcase that is in his closet that we never use. Try looking there.
Post a Comment