Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Just a little peace and quiet...
One of the only times I get peace and quiet is in the car because I usually turn on a movie for the boys (I know, I'm trying to get better!). Well, one of my rules is that if Luke has a bad day at school or at the YMCA child care (as in sitting in time-out) then he can't watch a movie in the car. He usually gets pretty upset about it. Well, today, I picked him up from the "kid zone" at the Y and they said he was asked to stop "playing karate" several times and wouldn't stop stop so he had to sit in time-out. ARGH!! So we got in the car and I prepared to hand Luke his headphones when he said to me "No mom, I sit in time out pillow..." So glad he is an honest kid. Please tell me this will last way past his teenage years!!! I did enjoy the ride home and our conversation except he dozed off while I was trying to discuss lunch plans...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment