Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I just don't get it!
Luke was fighting me tooth and nail today about taking a nap. I started by letting him lay in my room then threatened that if he didn't lay down he'd have to go to his room only to anger him more!! Well, I knew I needed to let him make a decision so I told him that I was getting in the shower and when I came out he needed to be napping on my bed!!!! WELL, when I came out, he was nowhere around. I anxiously run around the house searching for him expecting him to be hiding from me. I glance upstairs and see his bedroom door shut. AHA...I had him figured out. Well, he was tucked in his bed, covers up to his chin sound asleep! HMMM...angry because he didn't listen to me or just thrilled he's napping????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment