Friday, August 08, 2008

Are the terrible twos over yet?

Well, we have 5 days until Luke's 3rd birthday and I'm hoping that he'll be well out of the "terrible twos" by then but I'm not holding my breath. The other day, I was on the phone while he was napping. All of a sudden I turn around and there he was with an orange smelly marker in his hand grinning. I immediately jumped up to survey the damage. See pictures below...
So much for the nap!!! A bottle of carpet cleaner and several runs of a steamer and this stuff is still there...not as apparent but I can still see it. These are the times I have to sit back and take a few deep breaths. I just keep reminding myself that Gavin is already starting kindergarten and it's only a matter of time until Luke grows out of this crazy, high energy stage...right?

No comments: