Monday, August 25, 2008

1st day of Kindergarten!

Gavin successfully completed his first day of kindergarten! I am so proud of him. He was up and dressed and ready for breakfast by 7:20am (hopefully that will be the norm). When he got home I asked him what he ate for lunch and all he could remember was "scooby snacks" (that can't be good) and milk. HMMMM...what about your snack? His response was "only the people who brought their lunch got snacks."????? Also, he couldn't tell me what they did today besides play games...I hate not having daily contact with the teacher. I might have to be "that" parent that emails the teacher very often...oh well.





PS Quick story about taking Gavin to school today...Luke was excited to see the classroom and in true LUKE style, barreled his way into the room. But before he got to see the tables, he went behind Gavin's teacher who took a step back at the exact same time. Before we knew it, Luke was at the backpacks and Ms. Hogan was on the floor!!!!! No joke, Luke made Gavin's teacher fall on her butt in front of her class and parents on the first day of the year...argh...story of my life!!!

No comments: