Gavin's teacher saw me at the school and asked me to stop by her room. Of course, my mind was racing...what did he DO this time? Well, she just wanted to give me the BOOK that Gavin wrote about me! (Again, heart melting). It was a book that was titled "my mom helps..." Basically that I help do everything and help everyone!!! When Ms. Nance and I talked about it, I got a little teary-eyed and she said, "He really is the sweetest one in class, he always puts his arm around other kids and helps them through things!" (sniff, sniff) So proud of that boy!!!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Sweet boy!
It's almost like when it rains, it poors kind of thing but I have to publish these 2 "stories". Gavin's did a project studying elections. Each student was to prepare a campaign poster and give a short "speech" on why they should be voted the class president. Well, my friend Jen's son Austin told her, well before the elections, that he was for sure voting for Gavin. She asked him why because he hadn't heard any of the speeches. He said because Gavin is the only one that's nice to him when he gets hurt!!! (melt my heart)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment