Now that Christmas time is almost over (which I'm not happy about) I figured I could blog more and more. I apologize for being a slacker in this department but it's been pretty crazy. Gavin had his Christmas party and he had a blast. Many parents there told me that their daughters talk about Gavin constantly...hmmm...don't know if I'm happy about that but...
Luke ended up the semester in pretty good standings with the school. We were worried for a little while about it but I think they are going to let him back in January!!! Ha!! In all seriousness,he has improved his listening quite a bit but still gets in trouble when he's around his brother!!!
We are having Christmas day in Pearland and then heading to Garden City the 26th and should be there until New Year's Eve or so. It's supposed to be pretty cold again so I'm off to buy these boys some warm clothes since it's been in the high 70s in Houston for most of December!
Hope to have some good Christmas stories soon.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment