Tuesday, July 15, 2008
What is this world coming to?
I have been eating the same Tony's Personal pizzas for YEARS now. They don't carry them at HEB, for some strange reason, so when I'm at Target or Wal-Mart, I always grab some to keep in the freezer. Well, today I got 2 at Target and when I went to open 1 for lunch...it was not the same packaging. So I thought that was weird but I opened it anyway and there was no "crisping tray" to put it on and the box didn't flip around for me to put in the microwave!!! WHAT THE HECK is going on? So I followed the new directions I was given and it turned out HORRIBLE. It was soggy and gross. I guess that's what happens when they tell you to put it on a paper towel...seriously! I am so upset about this, I might have to write Tony's a letter. (I'm sure that will help, huh?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment