As I was driving home this afternoon from a "photo session" with the boys, that's the thought that went through my head...was that really worth it? I scheduled their pictures to be taken at 3pm, and of course it was on a day Luke decided not to nap. It was at a friends' house which made it worse because there are a TON of interesting things the boys' could get into there. They were OK for about 10 miuntes but then all hell broke loose. Gavin decided he wanted to go upstairs and when I told him to come back down, he decided to ninja kick down 4 stairs and almost karate chopped my friends' little girl in the head! (great!!) Since Gavin was doing it, Luke wanted to as well. Then my friend tried to distract Luke by getting him a snack...well, Gavin didn't think it was fair that he didn't get a snack. When it was Luke's turn to take some individual shots, he smiled and you could see all the raisins in his mouth...the raisins from snack time (see above). THEN they decided to showcase their wrestling moves on the white background since it looked like a "stage"...bad decision...Luke didn't slow down until I strapped him in the carseat kicking and screaming because he wanted to wait for Jake (who was after us). It was a 30 minute session that felt like hours. But hey, I bet I burned some calories, holding Luke still and sweating from running around like a crazy mom.
Oh yeah, Luke fell asleep in the car on the way home and we live in the same neighborhood...figures!
These pictures better be DAMN good!!!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment