Monday, December 17, 2007

Man, they notice everything!!!

Some funny Gavin stories:

As we were walking through a store the other day, my phone rang and I couldn't get to it in time. When I picked my phone up, Gavin said to me "who are you texting mom?"...is a 5 year old supposed to know how to text?

This is funny to his dad but horrifying to me...Gavin was in the backseat of the suburban and picked up my US Weekly. He was browsing through it as we were driving somewhere and said..."she's hot"...ummmm, first of all, how do you know she is hot and second of all, where did you learn it because I know that I don't say that!!!!

Luke and I were on our way to drop Gavin off at school when he turned to me and said, "so what do you and Lukey have planned today?"...since when is he interested in what I do when I'm not with him?

No comments: