
Since #1 and #2 are so totally different, I have no idea how to deal with things like taking the binky away from Luke. He is now 26 months old and I have always told myself I would NOT have a child like the ones you see walking around at the age of 5 with a pacifier! WELL...it might just be that long. He is very Jekyl and Hyde about it. One night he is perfectly fine without it and the next he screams. Tonight was one of the screaming nights. It only lasted 5 minutes (maybe 5) but it seemed like hours. And forget naptime...he just refuses to sleep at naptime without it. The other day he was SOOOO tired around 4pm that he fell asleep sitting up on my bed...(see picture). I've given up on naptime for now but bedtime is perplexing me. We will read and talk and sing and say "goodnight" to everything under the sun (including the sun) and some nights he is fine, some he is NOT. Gavin was pretty easy...we had 2 maybe 3 nights of crying, each one shorter than the other, and that was it! I always think about this quote "that which does not kill you makes you stronger"...I am gonna be one tough mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment