Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Quotes from Gavin this week...

1. Laying on the couch last night Gavin said to me "Mom, if you need me I'll be resting my eyes right here. NOT SLEEPING, just resting my eyes." Okiedokie...if I "need" him, huh? 2 minutes later he was snoring.

2. In the car on the way to the grocery store, Gavin was trying to get me to STOP and get him something to drink. (Keep in mind we JUST left our house and the store is only 5 minutes away) "You know, my teacher said if you don't drink something then you'll die..." OK so he's a little dramatic!

3. Gavin was throwing the tennis ball to the dogs in the backyard and since he has such a STRONG arm, he accidentally threw it over the neighbors' fence. He came inside during the middle of dinner preparation and wanted to go knock on their door to get it. I told him he needed to wait until his dad got home because I couldn't leave the grill on and the oven unattended to watch him walk over there. His reply was "come on mom, they're just old!" I guess he thought I was worried about the neighbors or something, I don't know.

No comments: