Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Damn it!
Why am I so upset that Luke is now NOT wanting to watch a "movie"? For about 3 months or so Luke LOVED to watch several of the Baby Einstein videos but for some reason, he's not interested at all anymore. There goes my 20-25 minutes of folding laundry or putting up the dishes or getting dinner ready time! I feel bad for being mad about it but he's such a MESS right now. He's all over the place. If I don't hear him, I turn around and he's crawled ON TOP of the table and is sitting there pulling all the napkins out of the holder. (sigh, deep breathe) On the bright side, I think I've lost a couple pounds since being home though. I'm NEVER sitting down for more than 5 minutes at a time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment