Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thankgiving holiday



We're back from a week in San Marcos. The boys and I went on Monday and Brandy got there Wednesday night. Nick and Amanda arrived on Thursday; it was great to spend time with them again. It was fun but definitely exhausting! I always have this thought of going there and relaxing while the boys play with Mom and Dad and Andie but I never seem to do that. There's always something to do like go to the outlet mall and eating at Herbert's or a football game! Oh well, I'll have to work on that. Now the holiday season is here and we have parties to get ready for and the house to decorate. It should be a fun season with both boys getting excited about Santa. Luke is "talking" more and more, at least he thinks he is talking. It's a lot of jibberish but I love it, he's trying to communicate. What a great age!!!

No comments: