Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This is not that easy...

Not that I ever thought being a full-time mom would be that easy but man, I didn't expect this. I am more exhausted now than ever. I am constantly reminding myself that the boys love having me here and it's the best thing for them, even though I'm questioning my sanity! Gavin is to that age, and since he's used to daycare, that he wants to be entertained and is used to having something to do all the time. Just when I think I can sit down for a minute while Luke is napping, it's time to play a new game with Gavin. I enjoy it, though, there just needs to be more time after bedtime for relaxing!! The other day when I was on the brink of crying, Gavin said to me "why don't you cry about it?"...OK, several things were wrong with this statement...Where did he hear that? I have never said anything to him that would mock his crying. Second, how did he know I wanted to cry right then and there? It must have been the look on my face...man, I'm easy to read, even by a 4 year old.

No comments: