Monday, September 11, 2006

Week 3

Week 3 out of the corporate world started off pretty nice and easy with a cloudy, rainy Monday. On Tuesday, the pre-school started and it was pretty hectic. The boys enjoyed their classes but my 2 year old class was interesting, to say the least. It doesn't help that 2 out of the 12 cried because this was the first time they had been away from their parents. OR that when I went to change the twins' diapers, I was surprised that they were not circumcised. Good thing they only stayed until 12:30pm that day. THEN on Thursday, Gavin and I both got sick to our stomach and Brandy had to come home for the day, it was that bad. We were feeling a little better on Friday but still not 100%. The tailgate party that started at 11am was a lot of fun and Austin was partying hard for the 7pm kickoff... right up until the last half of the 3rd quarter of the game. Horns lost 24-7. They didn't look solid and it was kind of depressing. Oh well, bring on Rice...

No comments: